[vdr] PayTV and vdr - HOWTO avaible ?

Hi List,
is there a HOWTO online to integrate PayTV (PW) into the
vdr environment.

And some more question about this:
- My System has three DVB-S cards ( and the BIOS is
  unable to set IRQ to a pci slot ), how can I keep
  the 2 and 3 card apart ? To locate the primary card is
  easy :-)
- How to make sure, if the DVB driver recognize my CI/CAM.
  Is there a special entry in messages log file? where ?
- How to check, if my CI/CAM really an Irdeto - CI SE 4.7 ?
  Only the words "Irdeto Access" are place on the modul.
- Anybody know a legal way to order the PW-Abo without an
  urgly D1/2-Box ?

thx for your help
 Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index