[vdr] VDR DVD Playback - cpu time used

Hi everybody,
I'm using vdr-0.99pre5 with aio patch on a p133mmx based pc(I know it's a
little pc),
it works well but the playback of dvd with 5.1 sound is not great, the sound
is interrupted
sometimes, it's because all the vdr processes are using 100% of the CPU,
playback
of DVD with stereo sound works well, is there any way to reduce this cpu time
used
by vdr ?
And I think to vdr crash to many times on dvd playback (maybe because of the
nav7 patch??)
I'm working on the program 'play-ac3' to quit when there is no data for him...
Thank you for your answer.
Maxime.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index