[vdr] Re: Splitting the list instead of newsgroup

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 09:34:01PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Carsten Koch wrote:
> >
> > Matthias Weingart wrote:
> > > Is here any interest for a mail to news gateway for this mailinglist? If
> > > not, I can save me all the trouble with that stuff :-).
> >
> > I like the list as it is.
> > For me, any changes would be a waste of energy.
> >
> > Carsten.
>
> Same here!

"me too"

Only thing that needs improvement is the search engine. For me it has been
useless in most cases and I think a lot of the list subscribers will agree
with me on that since we get a lot of posts starting with: "I tried to
look from the archives but, ..."

> Klaus

BR, Lauri

Home | Main Index | Thread Index