[vdr] Re: VDR-0.99-pre5

Hello Mike,

MN> Am Fre, 2002-02-08 um 14.56 schrieb Lutz Feldgen:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> since i updated to vdr0-99-pre5-AIOPatch i cant connect to port 2001
>> anymore....
>> any info i missed ?
>> i have seen that the svdrp-handling has changed and added the specific
>> hosts which should have access...but even localhost is not working.
>> the answer i get is "access denied"...
MN> copy the svdrphosts.conf file from the VDR-source-directory to your
MN> video-directory and edit it!

Thats what I did, but I can only connect from other hosts, not from
localhost... I have no idea why that happens...I tried everything,
restart of vdr, of vdradmin, even a reboot...and I put the real-ip of
my vdr-machine in the svdrphost.conf too...

--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index