[vdr] AW: Re: Are 2 dvb-s card with 1 ci each now working?

Hi,

which dvb drivers do you use?

If i insert my second ci, all freetv channels turn to black.....

I have two dvb-s one 1.3 Card (primary) with my first allcam 4.6 ci and a
second dvb-s with my second allcam 4.6 ci. If i only use th primary card
with the ci everything works, and if i insert the second ci on my second
dvb-s card all freetv channels turn to black.

I don't want to have 2 ci in 1 cam interface on one card..... don't miss
undersand me....

Every solutions are welcome.

Niko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index