[vdr] Re : [Announce] 7-days EPG for Canal+/CanalSatellite (FRA/POL/NDL/ITA/ESP)

Congratulation Jean-Claude et bravo,

as soon as i have some time next week-end i will test it.

Now, it is time to extend VDR with a 7 by 7 Program Guide.

Thanks again.

Patrick
(the other french guy on the list)

Jean-Claude REPETTO wrote:

> I have written a small test program for retrieving EPG Data sent by the
> Canal+ group (Mediahighway receivers). It can be used to get a 7-days EPG
> for Canal Satellite France, Cyfra+, Canal Digitaal, Telepiù, and Canal
> Satelite España.
>
> You can download it at http://jrepetto.free.fr
>
> It does not work very well with Telepiù (data rate too high ?) on a Pentium
> 200 MMX computer.
>
> It creates a file (epg.data) in the same format as VDR. You can transform
> the file into HTML with the epg2html.pl script shipped with VDR.
> Unfortunately, you won't be able to use the EPG data in VDR, since VDR can
> write the epg.data file, but not read it. May be in a future release ...
>
> If you try it, please check if the broadcasts times are accurate for your
> time zone, and send reports to the author jc@repetto.org
>
> Jean-Claude Repetto

Home | Main Index | Thread Index