[vdr] dualtone replay with two dvbs cards and vdr

Hi to all,

i dont jnow if my last message made it to the list,
so again:

i am happy with this software, vdr and the patches,
one thing i am missing for my purposes is
a feature to replay a recording with video and one
audio track on one card and the second audio track on the
second card.
i can do this with two instances of vdr replaying the
same recording. But ist a bit tricky to get them
in sync. So it would be very useful to have this as
feature in vdr. e.g. besides the green "language" button
a "dualtone" button, which sends the second audio track
to the other card for replay (transfer mode?),
if there are at least 2 dvbs cards.
Help and hints would be appreciated.

Dieter