[vdr] Re: shell/awk script to get info from vdr files

Hello Martin,

* Martin Hoffmann <ma.hoff@t-online.de> [18-02-02 19:04]:
> If you like i can send you my scripts, although they are far from being
> perfect :-) (some error handling, cleanup and stuff is still missing) - but
> the do their duty (every day with Star Trek Voyager ;-)

This would be really nice, if you can send me your script.
I want to encode it as SVCD but if you encode it to DIVX then it isn't
a problem, i think a little switch will change the output of mencoder.

--
Bye
Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index