[vdr] Re: Toslink on J2

> Later i switched to a opto-input with a coax->opto converter because
> i needed the coax-input for other purposes, i guess that's a more
> secure way.

Homebrew or comercial one? I think it's the easiest way to solder one of
this Toshiba TOTX 178 found at reichelt.de for only EUR2.30  to J2 instead
of some "cheap" blackboxes...(same site, about 29 EUR) But I don't know if
it is that simple. Is it? As I read it expect's TTL Level, so it seems to be
that simple.. Can please sombody invite some guy's from Siemens to explain
their plans for J2? Thanks... 8-)

Tim

Home | Main Index | Thread Index