[vdr] Re: Multiuser?

Simon,

Your project sounds great, I for one would love to use it.  I have a
Nova card here ready to test it on.

Could I encourage you to consider utilizing the work done by Dave
Chapman at www.linuxstb.org.  He is writing software for
tuning/streaming etc that could be incorporated into your overall
project to reduce your effort.

Scott

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 12:06, Simon Dean wrote:
> I'm working on a multi-user project for the DVB Linux drivers
> provisionally called dvbr.  I only started the project a couple of weeks
> ago and so I have yet to set up a web site for it.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index