[vdr] Re: Funny

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 07:16:19PM +0100, Lutz Feldgen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anybody currently record PW SciFi Voyager ?

(Voice of Seven of Nine): "Positiv".

> I have my timer programmed with TITLE~EPISODE and vdr stores the
> recording as "Time Traxx - blabla"
> Please tell me if you have the same behaviour...

Even better. Mine are (all) called "VOY". (Programmed via Master-Timer)

But they are cut (with my cutting software) and burned to DVD-R. And in
the cutting-process the files get the correct name. (Simple
lookup-table)

VOY - 5-099 - "In Fleisch und Blut".mpg

Except the cutting marks everything is fully automatic. :-)

Bis denn