[vdr] Re: Problems with New AC3-over-DVB-S patch

I have experienced the exact same behaviour yesterday when I upgraded to
pre2 and latest AIO and AC3 out.
I have a music DVD single where I can choose 5.1 or PCM sound and if I use
PCM everything is just fine but with 5.1 I get only stuttering

In case you ask: Yes I have enabled DMA on my DVD drive but I also have
this DVD on my network with 100MBits and regardless what source I use, it
stutters.

Funnily, playing VDR recordings with 5.1 sound doesn't produce such a
behaviour, that works just great.

vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org wrote on 01.03.2002 10:53:20:

> Hi list,
> with the latest patch from Wolfgang Fiesel AC3 out works fine but the
video is
> stuttering. There is the same behaviour with the latast Nav3-patch which
> includes the AC3 patch. If I put AC3 to the soundcard with Alsa
> everything works
> fine.
>
> Regards
>
> Michael Bösch