[vdr] Re: Traffic on the VDR homepage

Bashy wrote:

> [...]

No, that's no problem.

The actual traffic resulted from a news post at http://www.clubic.com/n/n5232.html.
I was just a little worried that this might be some sort of attack or so.
Turns out to be just a normal message, but apparently that site (www.clubic.com)
is read by a lot of surfers...

I guess once this is "old news" the traffic will go down to normal again.

I have, of course, nothing against any links to my site (quite the opposite ;-)

Klaus