[vdr] How to convert a DVD to play with VDR

Hi

I am still trying to replay a DVD film on my VDR.
I have no DVD drive built in my VDR machine, so I rip the data with
SmartRipper an copy the .vob file over the network to the VDR machine.
Simply copying the .vob file as 001.vdr makes good picture, but no sound.
I have no soundcard and there is nothing connected to SPDIF-out of the DVB
Card.
I tried vdr-1.0pre2 with AIO and AC3=1 but still no sound.
When converting the audio data to mp2 and remuxing the file, there is the
problem with these short breaks in the audio replay.
Has anybody any idea, what I could do to make this working? (installing a
soundcard is impossible, because there are no more slots free.)

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index