[vdr] vdr-1.0.0preX DVD addon v4 available

> A new version of the DVD add-on for the 1.0.0preX version of vdr is now
> available at:
>
> http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.0.0pre2-nav4.diff.bz2
>
> Changes:
>
> nav4:
> - fixed playback of recorded AC3overDVB problem introduced in my last
>    patch
> - changed PTS time stamping of IEC audio frames, might fix audio
>    problems with AC3overDVB (thanks to "Meins @ IRC" for testing)
> - improved aspect ratio handling for 4:3 TV sets
>
> nav3:
>
> - added Wolfgang Fiesel - and modified it
> - add support for aspect ratio detection
> - add support for SPU aspect ratio correction
>
> nav2:
>
> - reduced debugging output
> - small Makefile correction
> - experimental support for setting 16:9/4:3 video format according to
>      DVD information (should get aspect ration right in menues)
>
> nav1:
>
> - fixed subtitles (hopefully)
> - integrate liba52
> - started integration of DD AC3 over DVB-s [incomplete]
>          (Wolfgang Fiesel AC3overDVBs Patch)
>

> Have fun
>
>        Andreas

Ok, i have downloaded it - but how can i add this patch to my already
patched vdr-AIO ????
i get many errors by trying to do so (cat xxx | patch -p1)! Doing it by
hands is... much to heavy ;)

another question (or 2):
how to get AC3?
i had AC3 with 0.99 and -a "ac3dec -C" but i never tried your great nav
patch (i should have done earlier ;)).
what do i have to compile?
my soundcard is a soundblaster live! - will its digital coaxial output be
used to get ac3 to my external dolby amplifier?
is ur code able to decode dts?
will i have ac3 on pro7?
is the soundoutput of the dvbs muted while playing ac3?

many questions.... i hope they are not TOOOO stupid...

I LOVE UR WORK!!!

greetz engel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index