From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf
Of Marco Borm
Sent: 02 March 2002 23:22
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] broken threads

Hi,

_please_ don't create a complete new thread by answering an other
message.
Many mailers like my one(TheBAT) are able to group mails like
newsgroup-threads but they need correct MailIds and references to the
original mail in the mailheader.
But it looks like that some people here make it impossible to use that
function. :(

greetings,
Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index