Von: guy roussin [mailto:guy.roussin@teledetection.fr]
Gesendet: Montag, 4. März 2002 12:07
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Remote of DVB-S Hauppauge rev2.1

Thank you Ingo Seeberg
... for the manual "How to install
the remote of the DVB-S Hauppauge v2.1".

I try your procedure very carefully, but i can't install
my remote. However, when i push a key of the remote
on a console i get the value of the key like that:
"dvb: ircommand: 0x80000020" or "dvb: ircommand: 0x80000001" (With lsmod
i see lirc_dev & lirc_dvb this seems to be correct)

I use the config file you put in your Manual.
Have you a modified config file ?
How can i configure command key, i don't understand
this point ...

Thank You

Guy Roussin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index