[vdr] AW: AW: Re: vdr-1.0.0preX DVD addon v4 available

> > vdr is now
> > >
> > > [...]
> my already
> > Doing it by
> > >
> > > not easily, AIO alreay includes a version of the -nav patch. You would
> > > need a diff between the patch included in AIO and the new one. Now, i
> > > could provide that patch, but Alex also had to make some modifications
> > > to my patch to get everything working together. Because of those
> > > changes, the diff would not apply cleanly either.
> > >
> > > So, for the moment, your best choice is to wait for a new AIO patch.

> > great nav
> > > output be
> > >
> > > it's still the same

> > > only in transfer mode

> > > nope.
> > >
> > > the new AC3overDVB is only usefull if you have the SPDIF of the DVB-s
> > > connected to your amplifier
> > >

> > > Andreas

> > oha - ok - so i have to built my on connector... ok - ill try
> >
> > am i right i will get ALL sound (not only ac3) over this connector?
> >

> J2 pin 4 and 9 are the spdif pids?
> can i connect them to my sb live spdif in?
> what settings will i need in my alsamixer? cant find spdif in!?
> or is it better to build my own coax connector?
> is it important which pin of j2 i connect to which kable of the coax
> adapter?
> again: will i get ALL sound (not only ac3) over this cable?
>
> oh oh - again many questions... sorry

YES - I DID IT ;)
now ac3 its working - I LOVE U ANDREAS AND KLAUS!!!!!
its pin 10 and 4 of jumper2 NOT 9 and 4...
connection to my sblive did not work (ac3 sound was broken) so i built my
own digital coax adapter... it works great!
last but not least question:
will i get ac3 of pro7?

thx
engel