[vdr] Re: small problems with latest DVD-nav-patch

Andreas Roedl wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Am Mittwoch, 6. März 2002 20:59 schrieb Andreas Schultz:
>
>>boesch@agrocom.com wrote:
>>
>>>Hello list,
>>>there are a few problems left with the latest nav-patch. When I try to
>>>play the DVD "Der Exorzist - Die neue Fassung" replay stops after the
>>>Warner logo and vdr exits. If I press "3" early enough I can access the
>>>menu but replay stops after selecting an item in a submenu like
>>>"Languages" and vdr exits. So it isn't possible to play this DVD at all
>>>because I can't use the chapter menu either. There are no errors reported
>>>in the logs. I will verify if this behaviour can be reproduced with other
>>>Warner DVDs. By the way, with older versions of DVD-nav "Exorzist" ran
>>>fine.
>>

> I have the same problem but I can provide some output:

Update your libdvdcss and libdvdread first, please. The error below
indicates a problem with accessing the disc. I have seen those problems
mostly when libdvdcss was unable to decrypt the disc.
I guess, i need to improve error handling for those cases.

Andreas

> [...]
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   set_highlight: 56, 264 x 344, 322
>   eval: Doing Link/Jump/Call
>   LinkPGCN 33
>   vm: play_PGC: state.pgcN (33)
>   eval: Doing Link/Jump/Call
>   JumpSS_VMGM_PGC 2
>   vm: play_PGC: state.pgcN (2)
>   eval: Doing Link/Jump/Call
>   JumpTT 10
>   libdvdread: Can't seek to block 803808
>   libdvdread: Invalid IFO for title 10 (VTS_10_0.IFO).
>   ifoOpenVTSI failed

[...]

> Andi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index