[vdr] Kvdr problem

hi

I try t use kvdr 0.42 with vdr-pre3 and i have several problems i can't solve..

i start vdr with "./vdr -d" and kvdr with "./kvdr"
starting vdr with ./vdr -v /video and or -c /video won't change anything

kvdr won't use my current channels.conf file
it brings back a complete original channels.conf from from somewhere...
how can i make kvdr to use a specific channels.conf file (in /video/channels.conf)

second it seems some keys won't work to use vdr OSD menus
for example the menu key is ok, back to up down and digits are fine but my "red" key which is "r" won't work...
any ideas ?
thx

Marc

Home | Main Index | Thread Index