[vdr] Re: PVAstrumento was: [How to convert a vdr-File...]

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:36:43 +0100
Martin Neuditschko <yosuke.tomoe@gmx.net> wrote:

> I heard from a friend that PVAstrumento generates Files which are
> not really correct. There are problems with some other programs
> if you want to use PVAstrumento converted files.

> Btw, anscheinend verwendest du pvastrumento zum cutten / multiplexen...
> kann ich nicht empfehlen, denn manche von pvastrumento erzeugte mpg's
> sind irgendwie nicht i.O., d.h. DVD2AVI verschluckt sich daran und hört
> nicht mehr auf die HD mit leerem Ton vollzuschreiben.... und die
> erzeugte d2v - Datei macht Probleme mit dem VFAPI-Konverter...

perhaps PVAStrumento generates correct files, but stupid windows tools are not able to handle these? sorry, but PVAStrumento is the only demuxer (i know), whose files are played in mplayer, xine and vlc perfectly even it's no linux-tool. further more it is the only demuxer, whose files are handled by dripencoder, transcode and mencoder.

why people record their movies in linux and looking it in windows? that sounds quite bizare, even if i use the static version of PVAStrumento and wine (works quite perfectly) for myself.

please, point out any tool i can run in linux making this job better.

Andreas

 Andreas Reichel                                 +49 0174-3262-499  :Phone
 Hasenweg 2c                              andreas.reichel@i-kit.de  :Email
 D-04463 Grosspoesna, Germany                         www.i-kit.de  :HTTP

-- Type: application/pgp-signature

Home | Main Index | Thread Index