[vdr] multi-audio recording (VDR Bug ?)

lo all thanks a lot for workingso hard on this great project.

A few month ago i tested VDR with my CI Cams (Aston and Viaccess Red 478) to record channels with two audio pids like Canal+ France and CanalJimmy (i have a subscription to this private chan). At that time it did not work with my Aston (Seca) but it worked suprisingly with the viaccess cam (most of canalsat chans are crypted both in seca and viaccess).
I've tried the latest VDR & Driver (latest CVS) a few days ago to check if the CAM support was any better than before and i've noticed that I can't record multiple audio anymore (with via or seca).

So I was wondering if the multiple audio recording has been disabled in VDR or if it's still a CAM problem...

I have also noticed a strange VDR behaviour when starting a recording :
let's say you set two audio pids on your chan : 84 first and 85 second
if you tune to this chan and then change to the second audio pid (85) and start a recording; VDR will switch back to the first audio pid (84) and record it. In this case as you can't record multiple audio because of the cam problem then you can't record a program with the second audio pid...

I don't know if it should be considered as a Bug but as long as CAMs are not fully supported it could be nice to make VDR record the current audio PID beeing played and not switch back to the first audio pid everytime a recording start...

In case you're wondering about that, I'm using latest Driver CVS  & VDR pre3 with NO patch.
thx

Marc

Home | Main Index | Thread Index