[vdr] Re: Timer Problem

Hello Klaus,

> I didn't mean that *you* (the reader of my posting) should get a DCF77 clock,
> but rather the *tv stations* should take come extra efforts to set their
> time base correctly. There is only *ONE* time that every tv station should
> broadcast, and that's the exact time in UTC - anything else is as good as
> yesterday's newspaper...

I had the same problem as Michael had (missed recordings and jumping time) and stopped vdr setting
the time. I think, it's a good idea, too have only one transponder setting the time, but even then,
it would be a good idea, to do it smooth, as xntp does.

Just my two cent.

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index