[vdr] vdradmin --> webmin ?

Is it possible to implement vdradmin in the webmin package as a
webmin-module ?

Might be a good thing to control the "Blackbox" with one tool...

OT-BTW: Some month ago on another board somebodey suggested to open a
website where all the proud vdr owners are able to present their
hombrew-masterpieces (of course the software is the real masterpiece, I
know. Thanks to all the coders.)  Could be that I'm the only one interested
in this, am I?

If there is somebody out there, who has experiences with LCD Displays 4x40,
I'm interested in filling up the dots... (script's and howto's about getting
statusinfos from vdr to send it formatted to the LCD)

thanks...

Tim

Home | Main Index | Thread Index