Von: Uwe Ortner [mailto:uwe.ortner@faidor.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. März 2002 13:04
An: VDR
Betreff: [vdr] OT: Howto play VDR recordings in WIN98SE

Hi,

what software can I use for this purpose?

Any ideas how I can handle the HDD > 4GB problem?
I have a 100GB HDD, should I configure/format this disk in WIN98SE and
mount it under LINUX - 25 slices each 4GB???

Any idea is appreciated

Thanx
Uwe

PS: The reason is I have configured some progressiv output stuff in
WIN98 and want to make use on it with my projector Davis Cinema 1

Home | Main Index | Thread Index