[vdr] Re: High CPU Load after inserting a second card

Hello Klaus,

* Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [16-03-02 12:48]:
> Please try this, which I have posted in an other thread ("buffer is filling up - problem"):

Yes i have read it.

> For a quick test whether this could help, I suggest those with buffer
> overflow problems should do the following test: insert the line

I have now problems with bufferoflows, the /var/log/message sometimes
says, that the buffer is at 50% but never higher.

>   void cSIProcessor::SetStatus(bool On)
>   {
> +    return;//XXX
>      ShutDownFilters();
>      if (On)
>
> into 'eit.c', which will completely disable the EIT parser. Then test
> recording again and see whether the buffer still fills up. Let me know
> if the situation has improved through this.

Thanks for this tip, i will try it today.

--
Bye
Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index