[vdr] AW: Re: Video Disk Recorder version 1.0.0pre4 - Time-Trusted Channel

>In an multi-card enviroment this could be done with the (one of the)
non-primary cards. Since i see my secondary >card stay after driver
loads in a "non-tuned" state befor the epgscan started and i think this
could sometimes >>>the reason for problems with more then one CI.
Ok, but how will you check if the card is untuned or you just watch a
show on the card ...
So it could be that VDR switches to the trusted-time-channel and back
:-(; at startup no problem, but in a allways running system?
>Other choice: vdr switch all cards to the last seen channel...
You mean the last chanel on each card? This might help with untuned.

>Greetings

>A.Share

Greetings Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index