[vdr] a so little patch, a problem, a suggestion, an editor

Hi, I've modified a row in menu.c, it's so simple I didn't made a real
patch. I've simply put a 'h' and a 'm' after the hour and minutes value
of free disk space when it's displayed on the main menu screen. This
makes it much more readable imho.

I have another kind of problem, related to the AIO patch I think: all
the debug messages (DVD etc) have a staircase effect, I mean a \n is
threated only as a line feed and not as a carriage return?

A little suggestion: is it possible to read from the DVB card/driver the
strength of the satellite signal and/or the signal/noise ratio? It would
be very useful to show these values when switching channel (like on the
humax receivers).

I am now working on a tool to easily manage the channels.conf entries.
Keep in mind I don't really know when it will be finished, but it would
be quite useful specially for non-astra people; I plan a point and click
interface and a humax settings files converter.

ciao
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index