[vdr] Re: Errors vdr 1.0.0pre4

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I've made a recording on Pro7 with "Record Dolby Digital audio" on now,
> but there were no problems.

It must have somthing to do with AC3 recording plus another, as
yet unknown, factor. A longer test would be required.

At least here the error occured only 5 times in 3 recordings
during one week. However, I made 10 recordings from Pro7 in
that same time period.

I have 5 recordings programmed for today, one is for Pro7,
so I cannot make an explicit test today. However, I will
disable AC3 now and see if the problem ever re-occurs.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index