[vdr] Re: [Mplayer-dvb] DTS Sound

Hi Stefan,

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:
> Well Andreas you are right .. it's not THAT easy ...
>
> could you please look at http://members.aol.com/mpucoder/DVD/pes-hdr.html
> maybe that helps .. it's an explanation of packetsize and bit positions
> ... I really have no clue what this all means ...

I'm sorry, but this old news. The above description is unrelated to the DTS
data. True, DTS data are encapsulated in those PES frames, but the AC3
stuff allready decodes those bits succesfully. The undocumented and for us
interesting bits start where it says "The rest of the packet".

The DTS bits in this discription refer to "Display Time Stamp".

> Greetings
> Stefan
>
> P.S: Long time not seen on IRC !!!

Yeah, to much work ...