[vdr] EPG-Info length (was: Re: audio subtitles epg etc - Was: information on premiere)

alesan@manoweb.com(Alessio Sangalli)  28.03.02 16:04

>I have a question: how many epg entries can you display? I only have
>two, the current and the next. Is it possible to have a theoretical
>list of many other entries? how?

Sometimes the list is longer.
But i too ask why is the list max. till next day and too
never backwards (say 12h..24h).
This makes it very difficult to programm something that is
in the future or which first episode was already missed,
and the next will be next week, again at a time when
i can't program it...

>and how can I display ALL a single epg entry?

>With another decoder I have, an irdeto italtel,
>I can read a quite long description,
>not only the few rows appearing on the vdr's osd

Quite shure that EPG-info is shown?
I often found a longer, better description on the teletext, too.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index