[vdr] Re: EPG-Info length

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> tvtv might be good for far future planing.
> But I don't know how long tvtv.de will allow free access.

Neither do I.
But

1) A friend of mine has talked recently to tvtv.de people and
   they said epg2timers' access to ther web pages is welcome
   and they appreciate it.

2) Should they ever start charging money for the access, I
   will port epg2timers to another web EPG.
   There are some very capable programmers among the current
   epg2timers users. With their help, that should be easy.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index