[vdr] Re: Crashes, OSD Color

Am 25.04.2002 22:56:55, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>:

>Since only a driver reload fixes this, I suppose it isn't VDR who
>messes up things. I wonder why I never observe this here - and I use
>my VDR a lot...

Maybe you should install a VDR on the Mediaportal-Hardware. As this phenomenon seems to be
not only driver- but also hardware-related and it has been reported from several MP-users lately,
there might be a chance that its somehow reproducable on that particular platform.
A friend of mine has told me it happens mostly when vdr has switched to the epg-scanmode for a
while and he then presses the menu-key (Mediaportal standard hardware with QDI-mobo, Suse
7.3 with 2.4.16-kernel-update, DVB 01.04.02 and VDR 1.0.0 AIO).

Greetings,  Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index