[vdr] Bug in skip fwd?

Hi all,

currently i use vdr-1.0.0-aio1004 / siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-04-01
and notice the following phenomenon:

I'm watching tv in time shift and wanna skip a commercial break.
To do so I press the yellow (skip +60s) button several times.
After some succesful skips further jumps do not occur (only some
seconds or nothing). To work around this, I press OK (progress bar)
two times and can continue the normal jumping...

There are no corresponding lines in syslog.
I'm not sure if I observed this only in time shift,
because it happens only occasional.

What could that be?

Andreas Böttger
(I'm addict to vdr ;o)