[vdr] AW: Re: (1+n) dvb-s card

i can defenitly confirm that more than one ci will work, tested with 2 full siemens 1.3 cards (vdr 1.0.0, driver date 01.04.2002), both cards with ci slot and irdeto, with the new vdr and driver that support the switches for crypt system (101,...) i was able to watch pw with the primary card even if a recording was running on the the second, also 2 recordings from pw simult. worked fine - no more worrys about the timers (no collision warnings from vdr!! - maybe something for the future??) - if you invest the small amount of 300 Euro and a second pw abo (to keep it leagal)