[vdr] Re: Howto show/convert VDR recordings?

On Thursday 31 January 2002 13:32, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> which programs can show VDR recordings under MacOSX or Windows _without_
> convert?
>
> I have tried to convert recordings (to MPEG1 or MPGEG2) using mplex
> (from the DVB driver package) without success, can anybody explain how
> to do?

Under Windows, you just need to install the Elecard MPEG-2 decoder -
available free from http://www.elecard.com

I don't know any Mac OS X solutions - but I would be interested to find one.
Have any of the Linux MPEG-2 players been ported to Mac OS X/Darwin?

Dave.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index