[vdr] Re: Howto show/convert VDR recordings?

Hi Thomas,

under MacOS X there is vlc from www.videolan.org  that supports playing
mpegpes steams.
But unfortunatly you have to patch it to make it work with vdr
recordings. You can find the way how to patch the 0.92 version of vlc in
the mailing archive: vlc-devel -> "MacOS X and VDR ..."

By
   michael

Am Donnerstag den, 31. Januar 2002, um 14:32, schrieb Thomas Koch:

> Hi,
>
> which programs can show VDR recordings under MacOSX or Windows _without_
> convert?
>
> I have tried to convert recordings (to MPEG1 or MPGEG2) using mplex
> (from the DVB driver package) without success, can anybody explain how
> to do?
>
> Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index