[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.99pre2

Am Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2002 00:24 schrieben Sie:
> nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de wrote:
> > Hi Klaus,
> >
> > as usual: great job. I really like the hierarchical structure ;-).
> >
> > One problem occurs due to my two Simpsons timers:
> >
> > a) 17.55 - 18.40 MDMDF-- Simpsons
> > b) 21.12 - 22.20 M------ Simpsons - neu
> >                          (=SimpsonsSPACE-SPACEneu)
> >
> > It shows the following result in the recordings menu
> >
> > 1 0 Simpsons
> >     --> 28.12. 18.55  Der Ernstfall
> >     --> 28.12. 21.12* Trilogie derselben Geschichte (wrong folder !!)
> > 1 1 Simpsons - neu
> >     --> 28.12. 21.12* Trilogie derselben Geschichte (correct folder!!)
> >
> > Seems to be a problem with the first SPACE in SimpsonsSPACE-SPACE-neu.
> >
> > CU Norbert
>
> Am I right in assuming that the directories on disk are all ok, but only
> the display in the "Recordings" menu is wrong?

Yes, that's right if recording dirs is set to YES. Replaying is still fine

> Can you send me the result of an
>
>   ls -l `find /video -type f`
>
> on your machine?
>
> Klaus

Unfortunately my  Simpsons_neu recordings were deleted over
the last days. But I could reproduce the above mentioned result in
the menu by adding a second Becker timer (MDMDFSM)
called "Becker neu" with the following output

ls: find  /video -type f: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Hope this helps.

Bye Norbert
   *** Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - Email: nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de ***

Home | Main Index | Thread Index