[vdr] Well, perhaps somebody may help me... (Extensions - LIRC)

VDR is working great at my box, but when I try to appy patches (AIO?)
for MP3, DVD, MPLAYER or DivX compiling crashes. May be that it's
because of the new release (pre3 with applied epgfix) which may not work
together with some patches?

Compiling DVD support ends with dvdread/....h not found - setting links
didn't work - whats the structure to compile it sucessfully?

Compiling with LIRC support works - but the lirc daemon would not be
accessable. Every time I'm starting a client (lircmd or irrecord) it
say's "device not found" "/dev/lirc" - but the permissions are set
(lirc-0.6.5) like root:root 0666 what should be correct.
After "device not found" it tells me: "caught signal" and exits.

Don't know what to do - you see - I'm trying.. ;-)

Thx in advance
                        Ingo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index