[vdr] Re: wish: subdir recordings in chronological order

Hello Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote on Thursday, January 31, 2002, 5:48:38 PM:

>> In  a  subdir,  however, I wish that the recordings are sorted by the
>> recording time and NOT in alphabetical order. That's because the

KS> I  though  I had implemented it so that the episodes *are* sorted by
KS> the recording time. Doesn't it behave that way??

Hm,  maybe  that's  my  fault. I had episodes where alhapebtical order =
chronological  order and only thought that I once had seen it sorted the
wrong  way..
You  should  also  add the information about the different sorting order
(main dir/subdir) in the manual.

Bye, Uwe.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index