[vdr] Switching channels problem

Hi,

my vdr sometimes doesn't tune after switching a channel.
VDR is still alive, you can see the OSD but no more live signal :-(
/var/log/messages says "switched to channel x" and no error !

It can be cured by a driver reload !

It's not reproducable since it's only happening every 3 or 4 days :-(

My System:
Athlon 1800+
WinTV DVBs 2.1 (primary)
WinTV DVBs 1.3 (secondary) with CI
SuSE 7.2
Kernel 2.4.4
i2c 2.6.2
fresh DVBs Driver from cvs (maybe 5 days old)
VDR 0.99pre2 (with eit-patch)

This strange behaviour was introduced since i had to use a 2.1 as my primary
card ! With my old 1.3 this never happened ! I believe it's a DVBs 2.1
only-problem...
Maybe some issues with the drivers ???

How can this be solved or at least how can i tell whats the cause ?
/var/log/messages tells no errors - any idea how to turn on some debug
messages or something ?

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index