[vdr] Re: System freeze

Hello Arno,

> after 10-20min without any log messages. I tested kernel 10,12,16 and 17 with
> the same effect. So perhaps you have an old configuration to downgrade.

I would be glad if it took a few minutes, but it freezes after a few
seconds (without showing the max. latecy time -- that's what I wonder
most about). Anyway, I got it working with 2.4.10-SuSE and finally with
2.4.17 -- for the last weeks. So, Kernel >=2.4.8 is surely not the problem. There
must be messed up something else. I Hope I will be able to fix it before
the next Simpsons Episodes are running at 21 p.m...

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index