[vdr] X crashes while recording -> channel locked

Hi!

I have a small problem: During recording my X (KDE 2.2)
freezes (reason was not vdr).
I switched to the console (<Shift><Ctrl><F1>) and killed
my X (<Ctrl>c). I restart X, but when I start vdr and want
to switch through channels I get the OSD-Message: 'Channel
locked because of recording'. I also removed and inserted
the driver (make rmmod and make insmod) - which worked -
and no other vdr is running, but I can' t change the channel.
I think there is somewhere an lockfile, but where?

--
mfg
Martin Neuditschko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index