[vdr] Premiere World on vdr ?

Hi !

I am not satisfied with the Nokia DBox at all ...  so I want to use the linux
soft you can find in the net or, what I would prefer : use the Card with my
vdr box .

I have got one original Technotrend DVB Card with the Common Interface
Connector (... there I can connect the Hauppauge labeled, too ??) as
SECONDARY and  one self-modified data-only card of the same type, except it
has no video/audio-outs and no CI-Connector, as PRIMARY.
This numbering is, because I had several Problems with the older DVB driver
when I changed it vice versa...
As far as now, everything works fine. Timeshifting too :-)

Now my questions :

Can I use the Hauppauge CI Adapter for the Technotrend Card ? ( I think so...)
Can I record channels with my "ex-Data-Only-Card" when the CI Adapter is
connected to the full equipped card ?

Which "Common Interface to IRDETO" Adapter  should I buy ? Where should /
could I buy those thingie ? At Ebay there are sold for about 180 Euro .... At
pollin Electronics there are sold for about 150 Euro (new).

Do they all work ? Do they work with every Premiere Card ? I do not want to
spend 300 Euros and nothing is working as I wish..

Thanks a lot for your help

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich