[vdr] VDR and multicast ??

Hi erveybody,

the last days i played with the cool tool dvbstream, which can send a
DVB-Stream on multicast through the lan. But I can not be used together
with VDR, because there is only one Demux-Device.

So I thought it would be a usefull feature to add this multicast support
to VDR, because in my setup, VDR works on the Media-machine in the
living-room, and sometimes I want to watch something, while working in
my office-room. So Multicast would be my friend.

In my opinion it should be easy to merge the two programms, but I am no
programmer, so this could be only fantasy :-)

Is anybody working on such patch for vdr, or does anybody have a
workaround, to use vdr, and transmit the ps-stream via multicast, to
watch on other machines in a local lan?

--

Bye

	Ernst