[vdr] Re: AW: Re: vdradmin & apache

Am Don, 2002-02-07 um 09.29 schrieb Seeberg, Ingo:
> Hi Uwe,
>
> what about tunneling the VDR port with the SSH protocol: Forwarding port
> 2001 (for example) to the server you have access to?
>
> I don't know the exact syntax but if you think it meets your needs then
> I'll have a look.
>
> Greetz
> 	Ingo

I dont want to open the firewall(!)
All I need is a simple(?) html page to access my vdr box from the
webserver (I come through the firewall on port 80, request a html file,
the request puts me on port 8001 of the vdr box)

--

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Uwe Ortner (T-Systems)
Customer User Administration

debis Systemhaus GmbH
Hausanschrift: Claude-Dornier-Str. 1, 82234 Weßling
Postanschrift: Postfach 11 03, 82230 Weßling
Telefon: (0 81 53) 30 - 5270
Telefax: (0 81 53) 30 - 2128
E-Mail: uwe.ortner@faidor.de
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de