[vdr] Re: vdradmin & apache

> Am Don, 2002-02-07 um 11.44 schrieb Seeberg, Ingo:
> > Das ist in der Tat ein Problem. Brauchst Du zu Hause einen Webserver
> > oder reicht es dir evtl. auch, den Port 2001oder 8001 von deiner VDR
> > Box einfach auf den Port 80 deiner Firewall zu legen?
> >
> > Gruß
> >
> >     Ingo
>
> A WebServer is already running (@home)
>
> regards
> uwe

Hi,

  I don't know if it helps you, but may the rewrite module
  of apache be the solution for that?

  Unfortunatly I have no experience on apache - but I found
  a guide at http://www.engelschall.com/pw/apache/rewriteguide/

  Hope that helps ;-) .

  If yes - I would like to have the solution because I have
  the same problem (2 firewalls - port 80-restriction because
  of squid-use....).

Bye,
Jens.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index