[vdr] Re: ERROR: skipped 28 byte to sync on TS packet

I have had always trouble with reiserfs for vdr. Now with XFS and linux
2.4.9 i can copy two videos via network (7MB/s) while my wife is watching a
recorded video without any problems.
When i mount my old reiserfs video disk and start watching a video, the
quality is always bad. Video and audio in small pieces :-)

Stefan

http://www.gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index