[vdr] VDR connected to projector

Hi all,

I would like to use VDR connected to a projector. The
projector I would like to buy could be connected  to the pc
via composite, S-VHS/RGB (DVB-card) or DVI (graphic-card).

Here are my questions:

Composite  vs. S-VHS/RGB
Is the differenz great enough that I should look for a
Rev 1.3 with RGB-out? (I have two DVB-s Rev. 2.1 installed)

DVI
Is there a way to use VDR with a graphic-adapter as output
device, completely controlled via remote and in the same way
as with DVB-s as output device? Maybe kvdr?

Thx in advance.
Helau, Norbert

* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmit-nrw@t-online.de *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index