[vdr] A great Idea for VDR (NEW FEATURE :-)

Hi !

I don't know if I am the only one who looks forwart to such a feature...

But it happens rather often, that I watch TV an see something interesting in
a short scene (Perhaps my car in Düsseldorf, or any other interesting thing).

It would be fantastic if vdr could repeat it from the memory ... My VDR has
(due to the low cost RAM-prices last year) 256 MB. If only 128 MB were used
for this feature you could repeat (and/or "Store on demand") the last 5
minutes.
I imagine that as followed:

I am watching tv, and suddenly something interesting appeard on it. Now I
press a button or I choose a menu entry "REPLAY" and up to the last 5 minutes
become saved and/or replayed.

What do you think about that ?

--
Bis denn,